We are looking for an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join the team in our Family Practice office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform general ultrasound procedures in accordance to physician’s protocols and instructions.
- Work independently, self-motivated, keen to detail, punctual, dependable, and overall team player.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Follow safety standards in operating equipment.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment in appropriate operating condition.
- Maintain examination rooms and work areas. Keeping all necessary items stocked.
- Providing excellent patient care and customer service.
- Reporting to Physicians.
- Efficient in general and limited vascular scan, or willing and eager to learn. Including but not limited to: Abdomen, small parts, DVT’s, OB 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester. Pelvic including transabdominal and transvaginal scanning.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, or Ultrasonographer, or RDMS OB/GYN Specialty
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Graduation from an AMA- Approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- 1-2 yrs radiology/imaging experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48.00 – $53.00 per hour