Valley Medical Care employs a wide variety of staff including Physicians, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Laboratory Medical Technicians, Ultra Sonographer, X-Ray/DXA technician, Medical Coders/Billers, Medical Records Specialist, Certified Medical Assistants, Front Office Staff and a variety of support staff. Our mission as an employer to provide a friendly, caring and hard-working environment where staff thrive and enjoy coming to work every day, providing the best patient care possible.
Our full-time employee benefits include, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance for employee
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) funded by Valley Medical Care
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Airlift Northwest Coverage
- 401K Plan (participation after 3 months of employment)
- 6% Match – Dollar for Dollar
- 3% Annual Profit Sharing
- 100% Vesting from date of entry into the plan
COVID-19 considerations – Every person who enters our building is asked screening questions and temperature are recorded. Covid-19 testing is performed in our drive-up setting. Staff has access to complete PPE and additional cleaning of areas is performed.
Send Resumes to: Medicalrecords@valleymedicalcare.com or fax to 907-586-2446