Prior work in ambulatory care is helpful but not mandatory. RN would coordinate patient care, providing a vital link between the doctor/nurse practitioner and the patient and family. Providing care, education and support to patients as well as their loved ones.
- Managing patient records, taking medical histories, and recording medications, treatments, and symptoms.
- Administering treatments or medications.
- Operating medical equipment and monitoring the results.
- Helping patients understand their care plan, and collaborating with providers to develop those patient specific plans.
- Work in a team approach to provide the best in patient care.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
License & Certification: Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska; current BLS certification
Compensation: $34.11 – $45.00 DOE