Valley Medical Care is a long-established full spectrum family medicine practice providing a wide range of acute, chronic, and preventive medical care services that include obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, outpatient procedures, and geriatric medicine to the individual and the family. Our care emphasizes disease prevention and healthy lifestyle promotion.
We are looking for that right person to fill a registered nurse position in our busy ambulatory care practice. Prior work in ambulatory care is helpful but not mandatory. RN would coordinate patient care, providing a vital link between the doctor/nurse practitioner and the patient and family. Providing care, education and support to patients as well as their loved ones.
- Managing patient records, taking medical histories, and recording medications, treatments, and symptoms.
- Administering treatments or medications.
- Operating medical equipment and monitoring the results.
- Helping patients understand their care plan, and collaborating with providers to develop those patient specific plans.
- Work in a team approach to provide the best in patient care.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
License & Certification: Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska; current BLS certification
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $34.11 – $45.00 DOE